Put all ingredients in any blender and blend for 1 minute.
Cacao Maca Boost:
2 cups almond milk
3 tablespoon DIVINE ORGANICS Raw Cacao powder
1 tablespoon DIVINE ORGANICS Raw Maca powder
1 ½ tablespoon DIVINE ORGANICS Coconut crystals
1 tablespoon DIVINE ORGANICS Raw Chia seeds
1 pinch DIVINE ORGANICS Raw Ground Vanilla
- cup DIVINE ORGANICS frozen Thai Coconut Meat (defrosted) – alkalizing plant protein
- 1 cup DIVINE ORGANICS raw Thai Coconut Water (defrosted) – alkalizing cell hydration
- 1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Hemp Seeds – plant protein, anti-inflammatory
- 1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Chia Seeds — fiber, balanced Omega 6:3
- 2 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Creamy Coconut Sugar – to add extra alkalizing minerals and boost energy
- 1 TSP DIVINE ORGANICS Moringa Cellfood Powder – nourish and tonic
- 1 TSP DIVINE ORGANICS Jiaogulan (Ganosterma) Cellfood Powder — strongest adaptogen in nature
- 1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Maca Powder — strong adaptogen balancing hormonal health
- 1 big slice of an organic Orange (don’t peel!) – balances energy of liver
- 1 Banana – potassium, sweetness, taste or:
- 1 cup Berries – to strengthen core energy
- 1/2 TSP of Cardamon – fragrance, emotional balance
- 1 TSP Tumeric – anti-inflammatory
- (add Astragalus Powder tonic for extra core energy)
- ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and enjoy the creamy smoothie!
This smoothie supports balanced hormones which involve adrenal health, reproduction health, stress and brain function. All ingredients are working together in a tested ratio. It is very nourishing and satisfying, yet supports also weight loss. Great as a food replacement on the go to maintain happy nurtured energy levels and good mood during a working day, yoga and exercise, when you seek athletic strength, need balance during PMS, Menopause, or when you crave for stimulants.
- 1/2 Cucumber – cleansing
- 1/8 slice of Lemon with the skin – refreshing, cleansing
- a handful of fresh Cilantro, Parsley and Mint Leaves – eliminates heavy metals and toxins
- 1 Tsp DIVINE ORGANICS Moringa Cellfood Powder – nourish and tonic vitality
- 2-3 cups of water or DIVINE ORGANICS Thai Coconut Water (optional: add ice cubes)
- 1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Creamy Coconut Sugar – to add extra alkalizing minerals and boost energy
- optional: add a dash of fresh grated ginger root – to balance metabolic temperature and add a gentle spice
Combine all ingredients with 1 cup of water in a Vitamix and blend creamy. Add the remaining water and/or add ice cubes. Enjoy.
1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed
1 Banana, cut in tiny pieces
1 TSP DIVINE ORGANICS Blue-Green Spirulina Powder
1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Tocos Plus
1 TSP Water
Cut the Banana into small pieces, add water, add the Spirulina Powder and stir well, add the blueberries, stir again, add the Tocos Plus, stir and serve. This bowl is a wonderful breakfast or a full meal and it can be, hands down, described as a natural powerhouse made from real true foods.
BUY THE INGREDIENTS HERE
3 Essential Benefits of Blueberries
- Sweet, juicy blueberries are rich in pro-anthocyanin, which is the antioxidant of the blue pigment in the skin. 100 g fresh berries provide only 57 calories, however, they are amongst the highest anti-oxidant value fruits. Altogether, the phyto-chemical compounds in the blueberry help rid off harmful oxygen-derived free radicals from the body. ORAC of 100 g fresh blueberry is 5562 TE.
- Further, research studies suggest that chlorogenic acid in blueberries may help lower blood sugar levels and may control blood-glucose levels in type-II diabetes mellitus condition.
- High in Manganese, Copper and Iron which is necessary in the process of formation and production for red blood cells.
3 Essential Benefits of Spirulina
- Highly alkalizing and energizing superfood
- complete nutritional plant protein
- Detoxifying and cell rejuvenating
3 (Plus) Benefits of Tocos Plus
- The delicious and natural sweet powder contains a full-spectrum of E vitamins.
- Over 100 additional antioxidants create a powerhouse of fully bioavailable nutrients.
- Tocos Plus are one of the top named nutrient dense superfoods which also contain naturally occurring Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline, and Inositol, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine and other trace minerals.
And Banana :) :) :)
Dry Moss should always be stored in a dark cool place, it does not need to be sealed in the pouch bag. The salt is a natural preservative and the moss will not get bad. Never store dry Moss in the fridge, it is too moist and the salt crystals will not be able to protect the moss. You may keep your moss for good over a year.
Soaked hydrated Moss should be stored in the fridge. Use a clean glass jar or bowl and change the water every day and it will keep fresh up to 2 weeks, but will loose with time a little of its gelling property.
Irish Moss paste will keep fresh in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Make sure that you use a clean glass jar with a lid and use always a clean spoon.
Irish Moss paste can also be frozen. It is convenient to use an ice cube tray and fill it with Irish Moss paste. When it is completely frozen, wrap it in a pouch bag, don’t keep it open. It is very convenient to have the portion size moss ready on hand when needed.
To make Irish Moss Paste:
1. Soak 1/2 cup of dry moss in lukewarm water for a few minutes, then rinse to clean from salt and sand. Work with your hands through the moss and clean from dirt, pebbles, blue rope pieces (leftover from harvest) and soak again in fresh water, make sure you have plenty of water to cover and choose a bigger bowl, because the moss will expand.
If you are short on time, use warm or lukewarm water to soften the moss faster.If you have time, you can also put it into the refrigerator over night and continue next day.
2. At the next rinse check again on dirt or any brown parts, rinse very well. Soak again.
3. When the moss has become white, soft yellow color, multiplied its volume and got soft, it is ready to process it to paste. Blend 1 1/2 cups well hydrated (soaked) moss with 3/4 cup water in a high speed blender.
= 3 cups of
4. 1 cup dry moss will yield 3 cups soaked moss. You might have plenty. Store the Irish Moss paste in a clean glass container (Mason jar, etc) in the refrigerator.
Irish moss paste will last in the refrigerator for a at least 14 days, most of the time 3 weeks. If you have to much moss prepared you may also use the ice cube tray and fill it with Irish Moss Paste and freeze, you have perfect portions you can work with.
Watch Raw Food Chef Diana Stobo prepare Irish Moss here.