Spirulina, the ancient blue-green micro-alga, is the most complete nutritional microorganism ever discovered. Spirulina rates higher ORAC and completeness than any other functional supplement available today.
Spirulina ‘s chemical makeup is up to 69% amino acids, including the essential fatty acid (GLA) gamma linolenic acid. The high concentration of amino acids has made Spirulina a popular nutritional supplement for those who are chose a vegetarian diet or those unable to obtain sufficient calories and protein through diet alone. While Spirulina has its roots in the ancient, modern research is proving more and more each day that it is a thoroughly modern supplement and could be a solution to many of the world’s ills today.
1. Vegan and highly absorbable protein: Spirulina can be cultivated in many areas on this planet which has access to clean sweet water supply and sun. And, because it can be available all over the planet, it can be used as basic nutrition to feed the population.
2. Nutrition dense superfood: Spirulina could not only feed the population, it could feed with superfood power! Spirulina is one of the few foods which are complete, you will never lack of minerals, vitamins, on long term consumption.
3. Spirulina increases the ability to handle stress and to adapt to all the changes taking place around us. Adaptability requires energy. The greater the stresses of life and the more dynamic the changes, the greater the requirement for adaptive energy. Spirulina has proven to be one of the best superfoods to enhance the body and mind’s capacity to adapt optimally and accurately, and thus to overcome the stresses of life. When we adapt, the change allows us to lead a rich, broad, adventurous life.
4. Research has shown that it can aid in detoxifying heavy metals, detoxifying radiation, support during exhaustion, stress, toxic overload, candida, immune system deficiencies. More research is conducted on cancer aids, and we are sure there will be more results available in future.
Spirulina has been recommended from herbalists and naturists to aid in detoxing radiation (Fukushima), Elecotromagnetic Radiation (EMR from cell phones, electric pollution) and heavy metals (tooth fillings, chemicals in environment and drinking water)
5. HEALTHY OMEGAS: Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s.
6. OXYGEN and SUNLIGHT: Spirulina is extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood.
7. Spirulina has a very high concentration of bio-available iron and is excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia and will not cause constipation.
8. Spirulina contains vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. S. contains many pigments which may be beneficial and bioavailable. Spirulina has over 26 times more calcium than cow’s milk.
9. Phosphorus content makes it helpful as part of a tooth remineralization regimen.
10. ORAC score of over 24,000
DIVINE ORGANICS BLUE GREEN SPIRULINA IS TESTED FREE OF RADIATION, FREE OF HEAVY METALS AND TOXINS. It is one of the purest Spirulina grown and produced in the most pristine area of the world– the Andes. Please check out our website, we have a special discount on Powder and Chips: CLICK HERE